• Call us: + 971 4 276 6737
  • admin@quest-me.education

Frequently Asked Questions

What are we usually asked about?

Can I pay my course fees in monthly instalments?

Yes, you can pay in monthly instalments by:

Cheque – cheques must be post dated

Cash or Credit Card – must be paid termly or in full

Will QuEST attest my certificates for me?

We can send your certificates off to be attested but the fee for this will be incurred by the student and not EYES/ QuEST.

If I sign up for a course and then change my mind, can I get a refund?

The registration fee for all courses is non-refundable. Course fees are refundable but require half a term’s notice period.

Are QuEST courses approved by MOSA/ KHDA?

EYES/ QuEST are approved by The Ministry of Social Affairs and accredited by The Knowledge and Human Development Authority.

Do I have to come to your office to train or can you come to my setting?

Most of our accredited qualifications are delivered from our offices in Tameem House, Dubai or Amity International School, Abu Dhabi. However, if you have a large group of students that you would like to enrol and would like us to come to you, this can be a possibility.

For our CPDs that are open to the public, learners must come to Tameem House. If you require CPD for your employees, we can either deliver at your setting or Tameem House. We would recommend that you come to our site for training as this would encourage full concentration and eliminate the usual distractions that occur whilst in your work environment.

Do you have parking at Tameem House?

We do not have parking for students at Tameem House. However, there are public parking spaces surrounding Tameem House but these do get taken quickly.

The nearest Metro station to our office is Internet City. The F31 bus will bring you from Internet City Metro station, directly outside Tameem House.

Can I pay with cash or credit card instead of cheque?

Yes you can pay by cash or credit card but you must pay either termly or all fees upfront.

Does QuEST provide placements in nurseries or schools?

QuEST does not provide placements for students in nurseries or schools. We are able to assist and advise students on how to obtain a placement but this not guaranteed. Therefore, we recommend that you secure your placement before enrolling for the course.

Can I apply for a course if I am on a visit visa?

You should not apply for an accredited course whilst on a visit as this visa only allows you to reside in the country for a limited period of time. The duration of the Level 2 – 5 courses are all longer than this period of time.

Do you provide students with visas?

We do not provide students from abroad with visas.

What is CACHE?

CACHE is an awarding body that designs courses and qualifications for the care and education of children and young people. EYES / QuEST deliver CACHE qualifications and were the first to do so in this region.

What is accredited training?

Accredited training is training which provides a person with a nationally/ internationally recognised qualification on completion.

Are the accredited qualifications that QuEST deliver recognised in other countries apart from the UAE?

All of our accredited courses are recognised internationally, in various place around the world.

Do I have to be working in a school to be able to do the accredited courses?

Level 2 STL – Must be able to complete 200 hours voluntary/ working hours in a school.

Level 3 STL – Must be able to complete 350hours voluntary/ working hours in a school.

Does QuEST provide all the training materials I will need to complete my accredited qualification?

The registration fee for all accredited courses covers the cost for training materials that you will need for the course such as text books.

What is CPD?

CPD stands for Continuing Professional Development. It refers to the process of tracking and documenting the skills, knowledge and experience that you gain both formally and informally as you work, beyond any initial training. It is a record of what you experience, learn and then apply.

At EYES and QuEST, we provide CPD for both the Early Years and Primary sector.

Are CPDs for teachers or teaching assistants?

CPD can be undertaken by both teachers and teaching assistants, depending on the CPD.

Are CPDs for teachers or TA’s?

CPD can be undertaken by both teachers and teaching assistants, depending on the CPD.

I can’t find the CPD course that I’m looking for. Can you create one for my setting?

Yes we can. If you are searching for a CPD that is not listed on our website, then simply get in contact with us and we can create a bespoke CPD for your setting.

Is CPD a qualification?

CPD short courses are not teaching qualifications from an awarding body. EYES/ Quest provide our own certificates for those who attend our CPD.

How do I apply for an accredited course?

You can apply for an accredited course online. Simply search for the course you would like to do and follow the directions to complete the application form.